FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much are your puppies?
* All of our Sheepadoodles are $2,000 regardless of size, color, and sex.
* A deposit of $300 is required in order to place your name on the reservation list.
* The deposit is fully refundable for the first 15 days and in the event of a dire dood circumstance.
* We offer a number of discounts. Please see the PRICING page for more information
* You may pay for your puppy in full or pay the remaining balance when you pick up your puppy.
What is the application process?
* Please contact us via email, text, phone call, or Instagram direct messaging. I am happy to answer questions and I enjoy getting to know families during the process. Please see our contact information at the bottom of the page for our email address and phone number. You can also find us on Instagram @thedoodbrood.
* If we find that we are a match, I will email you a quick application to gather contact information.
* Deposits must be placed within 24 hours of submitting application or the application is null and void.
* Acceptable forms of deposits include PayPal, Venmo, or by mailing a check. Whichever is most convenient for you.
* Yay!! You have been added to the reservation list!
How does the reservation list work?
* Picking order is determined in the order deposits are received.
* Because the puppies' health is our first priority, visits are not scheduled until 6 weeks of age. You may pick your litter in person, however the pups are reserved fast as they are a highly sought-after breed.
Do you offer a health guarantee?
* We offer a 72 hours health guarantee in which you must have your dood examined by a licensed veterinarian.
* Because the puppies are a part of our family, their health is our TOP priority before they make their
way into your home.
* The doods will have had routine vet visits and health checks appropriate to their age until they
go to their forever homes.
* Parents health genetic results provided upon request.
Do you dock the tail?
* We will be leaving our puppies' tails un-docked. We love the natural look. Also, we believe their tails are a way to communicated from the time they're born! The natural tail wags helps us know we have happy puppies.
When do I pick up my dood?
* Our doods will be ready to go home no earlier than 8 weeks old.
* In order to ensure we can deliver the healthiest possible pup, we want to ensure they are properly weaned.
What is included with my puppy?
* Your dood is born and raised in our home, current on shots and de-wormings, vet checked, litter trained, loved, and pre-spoiled by our family of five.
* Your dood will be vet checked to ensure we can provide you with a healthy family member. We follow the Bio Sensor stimulation method in raising our doods. This is achieved through neurological exercises. Some of the noted benefits of puppy stimulation include: improved cardiovascular health, stronger adrenal glands, higher tolerance to stress, and greater resistance to diseases.
* Your dood will go home with a puppy kit to make the transition smooth. The kit will include puppy food, and treats.